What We Do
- A comprehensive program based on operational best practices that moves teams seamlessly from preventing and preparing for business disruptions to emergency and crisis response, and then through business continuity.
- Support materials may include full site resiliency plans, regional plans, leadership and crisis action team plans, badge cards, posters, electronic kiosk campaigns, and Employee Emergency Action Plans.
- Security risk assessments.
- Threat awareness and management.
- Counterterrorism programs.
- Cybercrime awareness and prevention programs.
- Vulnerability assessment and risk mitigation planning.
- Review of facility management systems.
- Post-assessment action plans and implementation follow-up.
Coming in 2020
Collaboration and mutual support is vital for Security Professionals facing an increasingly dynamic and evolving security threat environment in an unstable world. A range of threat actors are developing increasingly complex methodologies to challenge the security of assets, people, business interests, and reputation. They are increasingly working together sharing capability and adding complexity and challenge. Therefore, effective Security Professionals must understand threat actors, their methodologies, intentions, and the vulnerability of their establishments to these threats. They must keep up to date with mitigation tactics, techniques and procedures; standing still in the security environment is not an option for a professional.